Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Great adventure chol hamoed

Pooh

Post Mon, Apr 09 2012, 10:18 pm
I heard ncsy is having a chol hammed thing in six flags, we were planning on taking the talmidim from my husbands yeshiva tomorrow but they really guard their eyes as in they don't interact or look at any woman... they are aware that there will be women there but I just wanna make sure from people that have gone if its really just closed off for religious people, or there are random others that go too (non jews which could be expected to be dressed immodestly)

thanks

YW123

Post Mon, Apr 09 2012, 10:41 pm
there is a 100% chance thance that approx 50% of the crowd will be extremely not tznius. first of all, not all frum ppl are tznius and secondly there are many outsiders that come. it's really not good for boys or men. my husband would never go. it's a real big nisayon.

bamamama

Post Tue, Apr 10 2012, 12:50 am
YW123 wrote:
there is a 100% chance thance that approx 50% of the crowd will be extremely not tznius. first of all, not all frum ppl are tznius follow the same dress code and secondly there are many outsiders that come. it's really not good for boys or men. my husband would never go. it's a real big nisayon.

Please allow me to fix the above sentence for you. I'm sure you meant no offense.

sky

Post Tue, Apr 10 2012, 8:59 am
Are you worried about pants or tank tops?

Its cold and there are no water rides. So people will most likely be fully covered, it just may be in pants. I don't think you are going to see to many shorts, tank tops, and no bathing suits.

jys

Post Tue, Apr 10 2012, 9:38 am
I was there yesterday BH My DH did not come. the park was open to everyone and young not Jewish girls were in tanks and short shorts even though there was no water rides open and the wind was blowing they did not care at all!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics