Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Help me find the best dust buster

whirlwind

Post Mon, Jan 16 2012, 6:43 am
I need to buy a dust buster and I'm willing to spend what it takes, I just want one that will suit my needs well. My vacuum cleaner died so I bought a new one cheap figuring that I'd save my money on the dust buster which I will use on the following areas:
stairs
couches, chairs in living room
corners and molding
car
padded bench in kitchen that gets crumbs in all the crevices
bathroom for all the hair that ends up on the floor
rugs, runner so baby won't get scared when I take out the huge vacuum every day
I need it to have several attachments, preferably have a hose, and chargeable so I can use it outdoors easily. Anyone out there have one they like that will suit my needs? TIA

lkwdlady

Post Wed, Apr 18 2012, 10:03 am
No one responded to this post and I am also looking for a dust buster - mainly to keep my mini van clean. Can anyone recommend one? Or let me know which one I should NOT buy?

lkwdlady

Post Sun, Apr 22 2012, 6:54 am
trying one more time .... which dust buster will work well to clean a car? Doesn't anyone use one for their car? Many reviews say the certain ones are not powerful enough to vacuum a car.

Skippy!!

Post Sun, Apr 22 2012, 11:50 am
http://www.amazon.com/gp/produ.....0_i00
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars