Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Honda odyssey

cute mommy

Post Wed, Jan 04 2012, 8:25 pm
so we just got the new honda odyssey 2012, not the touring edition, but we have power doors blue tooth and other cool features. I have noticed that some old honda minivan models have an electric trunk, and moine that is a 2012 doesnt, I open the trunk with my hand an shut it with my hand, that is ok, but just wondering why the older models have this feature and ours does not. is it cuz its lets say a fully loaded 2010. and mine is a semi loaded 2012?

imasinger

Post Wed, Jan 04 2012, 10:23 pm
Mine's a 2007. It has power doors and an extra seat, but not an electric trunk.

MiracleMama

Post Wed, Jan 04 2012, 10:31 pm
I have the 2011. Not touring either, but whatever is just below that and mine can be opened with a button. Pretty weird that yours doesn't. Check your manual. Could you maybe just be missing something?

queen

Post Tue, Apr 24 2012, 10:29 am
we have the 2009 Odyssey which does not have power trunk. If I recall from our research when we bought- that is not a given with all packages but only on the higher levels or an extra you can pay additional to have.

MGmom

Post Tue, Apr 24 2012, 11:57 am
Yep, also overlooked that feature... Sad its a pain sometimes. And its something that you cant install, unlike a remote starter, backup cameras or bluetooths..

SingALong

Post Tue, Apr 24 2012, 3:27 pm
I have the honda odyssey 2012, power doors, sunroof and powered trunk...wonder why you don't ask your leasing guy if it was a part of your package maybe you got a better price per month without it?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars