Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Bathroom - no sink :(

wereafamily

Post Sun, May 13 2012, 11:23 am
I'm moving into a new apartment, only after taking it did we realize there is no sink in the bathroom!!!! Anyone have this...what do you do? Where do you brush your teeth, put on make up...

There is a sink in the hall, that's not far from the bathroom, but then were do I keep all my toiletries?

Any ideas?

Barbara

Post Sun, May 13 2012, 11:25 am
wereafamily wrote:
I'm moving into a new apartment, only after taking it did we realize there is no sink in the bathroom!!!! Anyone have this...what do you do? Where do you brush your teeth, put on make up...

There is a sink in the hall, that's not far from the bathroom, but then were do I keep all my toiletries?

Any ideas?

I've seen this. Its so one person can be in the shower or toilet, and another can be washing at the sink. Its a nice arrangement for a one bedroom apartment or house. You use the sink as if it were in the bathroom.

Fabulous

Post Sun, May 13 2012, 11:26 am
I don't put on my makeup in the bathroom. I prefer to sit. So I either do it at a table and chair or on my bed with a portable mirror. In terms of toiletries, is there room to buy a cabinet to put in? And for a mirror you can put up the one that goes over the door.

wereafamily

Post Sun, May 13 2012, 11:17 pm
So how does it work, I keep everything in the bathroom and when I need to wash my face, brush my teeth or whatever I need to bring it to the sink and then back to the bathroom... Sad

Fabulous - that's not a bad idea, maybe I'll put a cabinet over the sink and keep everything there..

anyone have this problem? what do you do?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics