Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Losing weight everywhere else EXCEPT my legs! :(

amother

Post Mon, May 21 2012, 7:00 pm
I'm exercising and dieting. I'm losing weight and inches, but nothing on my legs! I'm working so hard with this, but seeing no results is a bit discouraging. I'm continuously losing inches on my waist, that's great, but I'd like to start losing on my thighs, and calves. Any advice on how I can better workout my legs to finally lose inches and fat in those areas?

chocolate moose

Post Mon, May 21 2012, 8:08 pm
we don't lose the way we gain. you might not be able to.

having said that, do you spin? I lost 5 inches from each thigh because of spinning twice a week. I took 12 gym classes a week though, mind you.

amother

Post Mon, May 21 2012, 8:15 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
we don't lose the way we gain. you might not be able to.

having said that, do you spin? I lost 5 inches from each thigh because of spinning twice a week. I took 12 gym classes a week though, mind you.

op here- I do classes a few times a week and 5 days out of the week I do between 45 min - 1 hour of heavy cardio. I had lost fat and inches in my thighs and calves a couple years ago. I just don't remember what I did. Maybe I still need to lose a few pounds before that happens. I've already passed my goal in my waist, but can't seem to get my legs to budge Sad

chocolate moose

Post Mon, May 21 2012, 8:57 pm
You might not be able to. Sad

amother

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 7:25 am
I was like you, dieting and exercising intensely, the only thing that helped me lose on my legs and butt and not just get smaller and smaller on top is Dr. Simeon's Protocol.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t.....vl_qQ

SS6099

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 10:47 am
Squats and lunges work wonders for me- try that!

amother

Post Tue, May 22 2012, 11:46 am
I'm really skinny on top with huge legs and butt. I put on weight once I got married and it went everywhere, so now my top half is a bit more normal, but my butt is huge!!! I don't want to work out cos I know I'll just get flat-chested again. And anyway, my DH likes me as I am so I'm not quite sure if it's worth the bother, you can't even tell through clothing that I'm so out of proportion....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise