Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Golan/Galil trip tips - Chispin pool hours?

librarygirl

Post Mon, Jun 11 2012, 9:19 am
Hi, trying to put together an itinerary for a trip this summer. Does anyone know what the men/women hours are for the pool at Chispin? Is there anything for the other gender to do around there while the rest are swimming?
Also, does a pick your own fruit place have to be daati? Do I have to worry how old the trees are or any other issues? Does anyone have a pick your own place up north to recommend?
And is there any beach in Israel where men and women can both go separate swimming at the same time?
Thanks!

motherinisrael

Post Mon, Jun 11 2012, 9:51 am
We stayed there a few years ago and loved it.
I don't recall the hours for swimming-they have an amazing pool- but you can call and ask.
I found this website.
http://www.zimmeril.com/site.asp?site_id=2143
We went fruit picking in the Golan, which had a good hechsher. The place had all types of fruit. I'll see if I can look it up.
Bike riding is a nice option for the other gender during swimming hours. If you go during bein hazmanin there are a lot of activities.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions