Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Freeda Pony or Shully Pony or Shevy Pony

momtokinder

Post Tue, Sep 29 2009, 1:40 pm
Hi,

I"m looking to buy a pony wig from one of the above vendors. I was wondering if I could get some reviews and pricing of the following?

Thanks

SingALong

Post Tue, Sep 29 2009, 7:19 pm
I got a shevy elite last year and I wear it as a pony. It's not specially made to be a pony I just had clips and a comb added to bottom and cut for a pony style.
I got many compliments on it however the pony pulls the front clip so that it ends up hurting. I also find that it gets flat quickly

jasmine

Post Wed, Oct 14 2009, 1:16 am
Yaffa just came out with a really nice pony tail......beautiful hair...it is a mixture of remy and virgin european (I think) about 21 inches and the price is right approx $550 multi directional part, good hair line as well as the nape.....no need for a full virgin european hair for a pony..check out Yaffa wig outlet...good prices, works in conjunction with Yaffa on 13th ave....managed by a very nice lady samatha.........

anickh

Post Wed, Jun 27 2012, 4:44 am
jasmine wrote:
Yaffa just came out with a really nice pony tail......beautiful hair...it is a mixture of remy and virgin european (I think) about 21 inches and the price is right approx $550 multi directional part, good hair line as well as the nape.....no need for a full virgin european hair for a pony..check out Yaffa wig outlet...good prices, works in conjunction with Yaffa on 13th ave....managed by a very nice lady samatha.........

True. I actually own one of yaffas pony wigs in color 18/22 and I LOVE it. The hair is definitely High Quality European. Its super smooth and shiny, the cuts really nice, and the colors pretty too (not brassy at all!) I've owned a lot of sheitels and so I know good hair vs bad. It also has a really well constructed CAP. (multi directional skin top) I also have a milano pony in 24-14-12. The hair quality and the color are not as nice as the yaffa pony. the cap isn't as good either. I like my yaffa pony way more!! Theres a lot more hair on the yaffa pony as well (to me thats a good thing! I like high density wigs, but some people might not like that.) All and all Pony wigs are my favorite when it comes to sheitels (in any brand.) Because they look super good up or down, they come pre-cut, theyre always long (like 22-24") and for some reason they're cheaper than other long wigs..
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels