Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
My search for an affordable wig.
Previous  1  2  3

supermom!

Post Mon, May 14 2012, 2:12 pm
yummy2 wrote:
from the look of it, the insides resemble that of a rebeccah wig, wondering if they're one and the same. also straight, sleeek, mostly darks, hashgacha...... anyone know info?

She has lots of different stuff from a lot of different places. A lot of wig makers donate to her and she gets some of her stuff from china also so theres a mix of stuff to choose from. I know you can really get lucky there. Does anyone know if you have to qualify (financially) to buy from her? I never asked. I dont intend to buy from her, Im just curious to know.

anickh

Post Fri, Jun 29 2012, 4:36 am
supermom! wrote:
yummy2 wrote:
from the look of it, the insides resemble that of a rebeccah wig, wondering if they're one and the same. also straight, sleeek, mostly darks, hashgacha...... anyone know info?

She has lots of different stuff from a lot of different places. A lot of wig makers donate to her and she gets some of her stuff from china also so theres a mix of stuff to choose from. I know you can really get lucky there. Does anyone know if you have to qualify (financially) to buy from her? I never asked. I dont intend to buy from her, Im just curious to know.

No, u don't have to qualify financially in order to buy from her. She usually just has you purchase through her ebay site. http://stores.ebay.com/Ehh-Wig.....l2563 but she would mostly prefer that you purchase just through paypal (because ebay takes a percentage of the sale.) Ive bought 2 from her so far. and they are both amazing. For both my sheitels, I payed directly to her paypal and she didn't have me do any financial qualification stuff for either transaction.

QUEENY

Post Fri, Jun 29 2012, 9:25 am
anickh wrote:
supermom! wrote:
yummy2 wrote:

No, u don't have to qualify financially in order to buy from her. She usually just has you purchase through her ebay site. http://stores.ebay.com/Ehh-Wig.....l2563 but she would mostly prefer that you purchase just through paypal (because ebay takes a percentage of the sale.) Ive bought 2 from her so far. and they are both amazing. For both my sheitels, I payed directly to her paypal and she didn't have me do any financial qualification stuff for either transaction.

I think she was asking about Shanie that was mentioned in a previous post..if you have to qualify financially to get a wig.

supermom!

Post Fri, Jun 29 2012, 12:25 pm
anickh wrote:
supermom! wrote:
yummy2 wrote:

Why would an Ebay vendor require financial information from a person who wants to buy a wig?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels