Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Group on Phone for Moms of Multiples

multiples

Post Mon, Jun 11 2012, 11:24 am
Thre is a group called "The Park Bench" which meets on conference call, generally every other week. It is a group for mothers of multiples. Sometimes we just chat- about all the topics people talk about in this forum,etc. Sometimes there are inspiring speakers or structured group discussions.
You already hold two babies, mix a pot, and comfort a toddler- you might as well hold the phone too! Just kidding.
Many women feel it is fun to talk to others who relate to them, as well as cathartic and helpful.
If you would like to listen in or join the group (which is free and based in Lakewood, NJ),
Please call or text 732-691-1666 or email live613@juno.com
Thank you :-)
Hatzlacha and enjoy. Very Happy

Jughead

Post Mon, Jun 11 2012, 11:43 am
great idea! my twins are 15 already, so I probably won't join in, but I sure could have used s/t like this when they were younger.
kol hakavod!

amother

Post Sun, Jul 22 2012, 8:33 pm
Does this still take place? what day/time? how many people participate and what are the typical ages of their kids? thanks! sounds really interesting..
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more