Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Raleigh

cute mommy

Post Fri, Aug 03 2012, 5:24 pm
Hi we are here.at Raleigh I feel like we nly modern ppl here everyone is so chassis here with turbans.etc anyone else normal around here.I feel so out of pkace

happy mom1

Post Fri, Aug 03 2012, 5:34 pm
cute mommy wrote:
Hi we are here.at Raleigh I feel like we nly modern ppl here everyone is so chassis here with turbans.etc anyone else normal around here.I feel so out of pkace

shock shock shock shock shock shock
Hi. I'm not at the raleigh. That's a good thing though because I'm one of the not normal chassidim.
P.s. I wear bandanas.
I found what you wrote quite offensive. You may want to edit it to: anyone MODERN around here?
Fo you want chassidim to think you're not normal??

amother

Post Fri, Aug 03 2012, 6:25 pm
I'm Chassidish and wear turbans and am very normal.
Far more normal than writing on an online forum "any other normal Pple around here", based on women's exterior looks.

Sorry, couldn't resist this.

anotherima

Post Fri, Aug 03 2012, 6:31 pm
amother wrote:
I'm Chassidish and wear turbans and am very normal.
Far more normal than writing on an online forum "any other normal Pple around here", based on women's exterior looks.

Sorry, couldn't resist this.
Normal? Chassidim are normal, we are all yiddim. In face, when we were in the hospital with my poor father, we got all these goodies and meals from the chassidim. May you never need it, but they have hearts of gold.

Happy18

Post Fri, Aug 03 2012, 6:44 pm
OP I suggest you rewrite your initial posting. You are going to offend many people if you don't.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics