Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Zennioptical?

Mimisinger

Post Mon, Sep 03 2012, 7:36 pm
Has anyone ever used zenni optical? What was your experience like?

Thanks!

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Mon, Sep 03 2012, 8:16 pm
We used it for DH and all of my sons. Generally pleased. DH's glasses have gold metal that is rubbing off a bit (black underneath) after a year+ of daily wear, but we paid around $30-40 for the pair. My active boys broke their glasses a few times, but that happens with all types, so at least they weren't expensive.

My MIL ordered a pair, but they were too big for her. But, she refused to bother uploading her photo to the site while choosing the glasses. We never had a pair that didn't fit.

naftala

Post Mon, Sep 03 2012, 8:18 pm
We've ordered from them several times, and have had a good experience. Decent product, and well-fitting.

Mimisinger

Post Mon, Sep 03 2012, 8:22 pm
Thanks! After spending $$$$$ on little ds' glasses, I'm trying to go the cheap route. I'm buying glasses that look exactly like the ones he already has that I spent a lot of money on so I hope they're good.

How do you adjust them if they get out of shape?

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Mon, Sep 03 2012, 8:26 pm
DH knows how to adjust them!

Order one, and if they fit well, reorder the same one to use as a spare. I learned that when DS broke his, and we needed to spend a lot more than Zenni locally because when you order on Zenni it takes 2-3 weeks for them to arrive.

evie

Post Mon, Sep 03 2012, 11:58 pm
I use Zinnioptical, I've had great experiences. I got 'script sunglasses there, too. I generally order 2 at a time, and they fit great.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars