Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Looking for Jewish Male Attendant

downsyndrome

Post Thu, Nov 23 2006, 7:45 am
We, my siblings and I, are looking for a Jewish male attendant to take care of our 80-year-old father (KA'H). My father is a widower and he lives alone. He is aging and is becoming forgetful. He also has difficulty walking, but insists on going on his own two feet, so he needs assistance with that too.
The person who is interested would have to be working under a program that covers the pay for this and it comes along with health insurance coverage. Please let me know if you have anybody who'd be interested (and good!) in this position.
My father is a very cute and humorous person. The attendant taking on this job will have a great time socially!

downsyndrome

Post Thu, Nov 23 2006, 12:03 pm
I forgot to mention above, this person does not need to have any medical background. He just needs to assist my father in daily tasks.
Please, anybody? Anybody know anybody? We are desperate!!!

el2cg

Post Wed, Nov 29 2006, 7:04 pm
I don't have any reccommendations. but what about any of your relatives? I know my fil took a course to be an attendant, and he was helping his father. my fil could not stay with him at night, so a cousin (unmarried) took care of him, at night. althogh this is kibud av, my fil got paid.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics