Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Help I put on a few kilos over yom tov (whilst dieting!)

amother

Post Tue, Oct 09 2012, 10:30 pm
I'm usually very careful with what I eat but I'm staying at someone elses house and I can't change the fattening menus. how can I lose all this extra weight? treadmilling?

zaq

Post Wed, Oct 10 2012, 2:27 am
just go back to the routine that you were following before the chagim. Increasing your activity a bit will speed up the loss, but the weight will come off even if you just go back to your regular reducing routine. Not necessarily very fast, but slower is ultimately better, anyway.

Or are you staying over past the chagim? Then drink lots of water, watch your portion sizes and don't go for second helpings, ever. Treadmills are fine but so is a nice walk around the block--and the latter has the advantage of supplying fresh air, sunshine, a change of venue, and the opportunity to meet people.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise