Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Elite Kollel in Baltimore

amother

Post Mon, Nov 05 2012, 7:52 pm
I know this doesn't really fit in this category.
We need to give tzedaka for whatever reason to a place of learning in Baltimore. I want to make sure that it's a kollel for talmidei chachamim and not one that accepts anyone/everyone. It's for a very specific reason and we were advised to do this by a rav, so, please no bashing. Can anyone give me a name of such a place? TIA

Tova

Post Mon, Nov 05 2012, 7:54 pm
I absolutely can but I cannot post publicly. If you want to PM me for e-mail/phone purposes I'd be happy to give over information (put you in touch with who you need to be in touch with).

amother

Post Mon, Nov 05 2012, 7:57 pm
I've lived here my whole life and I can't think of such a kollel. All the ones I know about are very inclusive and accept everybody. Ner Yisrael has a great reputation and has many wonderful talmidei chachamim but they are certaintly not an elite program. I would be curious to hear other responses. Would your Rav be willing for you to donate to individuals-bec. there are some serious talmidei chachamim who do fit your bill.

amother

Post Mon, Nov 05 2012, 8:34 pm
Kollel for mechanchim? Senior kollel? The one on Labyrinth?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating