Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Best stroller WITH ability to attach 2 infant car seats

amother

Post Wed, Oct 03 2012, 4:47 pm
From your experiences - what's the best - most maneuverable, convenient stroller for twins that has the option to attach 2 infant car seats?

ewa-jo

Post Wed, Oct 03 2012, 4:58 pm
I have the Peg Perego Duette, which is a great stroller.. very easy to steer and maneuver (it has a steering wheel!). The best part about the stroller is that the seats pop out, so you can face them whichever direction you want, or you can snap in two carseats.

http://us.pegperego.com/babypr.....e+SW+

spring13

Post Wed, Oct 03 2012, 5:14 pm
Britax B-Ready would have my vote.

amother

Post Wed, Oct 03 2012, 5:45 pm
spring13 wrote:

I have been eyeing the britax B-ready - however I do have one question about it,
If you look closely at the pictures online; http://www.wavestrollerthefirs.....sale/
or http://images.amazon.com/image.....3.jpg

It looks like it would be impossible to get hold of the steering wheel while the 2nd seat is there. It looks like it blocks the way of someone being able to push it without hitting the 2nd seat by mistake!

Can someone who has it tell me if it's just the pics that make it look this way or is it a legit concern??

B"H YOM YOM

Post Wed, Oct 03 2012, 5:55 pm
Are you only looking for a stroller that you can use after they outgrow the infant car seats as well?
Because for the time being a double Snap n' Go is so lightweight and easy to use/store/put in car that is might be worth your while until you choose a long term double stroller. You already have the car seats and the base is around $100 or less. (I know it accommodates Graco and any like their model. As far as other models, you'd have to find out). Both babies face you, it is tandem so doorways are no problem (it's just a bit long)! I enjoyed mine. Mazal Tov and good luck :)

spring13

Post Wed, Oct 03 2012, 6:22 pm
amother wrote:
spring13 wrote:

I have been eyeing the britax B-ready - however I do have one question about it,
If you look closely at the pictures online; http://www.wavestrollerthefirs.....sale/
or http://images.amazon.com/image.....3.jpg

It looks like it would be impossible to get hold of the steering wheel while the 2nd seat is there. It looks like it blocks the way of someone being able to push it without hitting the 2nd seat by mistake!

Can someone who has it tell me if it's just the pics that make it look this way or is it a legit concern??

I've played with it in the store and it wasn't a problem Smile The handle adjusts. They're popular/common enough now that if you live in the US, you should be able to try it out fairly easily - Buy Buy Baby or most baby gear boutiques will have, especially if you live in the NY area. I'm a big fan of playing with stuff in the store before buying when possible anyway.

I'm not a mother of twins, but this one seems to have the most versatility, and will allow you to make just one purchase that will last from beginning to end.

Last edited by spring13 on Wed, Oct 03 2012, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

5*Mom

Post Wed, Oct 03 2012, 6:25 pm
I have the Mountain Buggy Duet and I am just crazy about it. Super narrow and a breeze to maneuver. I don't use it with 2 car seats but it does have that capacity.

Sherri

Post Wed, Oct 03 2012, 11:00 pm
5*Mom wrote:
I have the Mountain Buggy Duet and I am just crazy about it. Super narrow and a breeze to maneuver. I don't use it with 2 car seats but it does have that capacity.
Thumbs Up

miky72

Post Wed, Nov 07 2012, 4:51 pm
Sherri wrote:
5*Mom wrote:
Thumbs Up

Same here.I used it with 2 car seats and worked well.Now switched to regular and is even better.
AND I saved the money for the snap and go!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more