Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Check out my new, fun blog! Pretty please?

FrugalFrumFashion

Post Wed, Nov 14 2012, 8:02 pm
Hi, everyone! I started a blog and I would looooove to hear what all you intelligent ladies think of it! (No flattery intended by that, of course Smile )

FrugalFrumFashion

Can't wait to hear! Smile

September June

Post Wed, Nov 14 2012, 8:10 pm
Someone already linked your blog and I thought it was such fun.
Looking forward to following.

(Love the nerdy nightgown lol)

chevron

Post Wed, Nov 14 2012, 8:18 pm
cute

de_goldy

Post Wed, Nov 14 2012, 8:20 pm
To me this kind of blog is useless because none of the clothes can be bought online.

TehillaHadassah

Post Wed, Nov 14 2012, 8:45 pm
Hi,
I think its fun reading. I like the blue outfit. It might be a little young for me. But I'm really happy you can find fun clothes afordable. I also hope you get a chance to take your blue bag out. It really makes the outfit.
Success!

FrugalFrumFashion

Post Wed, Nov 14 2012, 10:22 pm
de_goldy wrote:
To me this kind of blog is useless because none of the clothes can be bought online.

I wish I could make this blog more relevant to people who don't live in Brooklyn! But the truth is, I shop local, and I wanted to show people what they can do with a few dollars. That they don't have to spend a ton of money on each outfit.
Any ideas to make it more relevant?

FrugalFrumFashion

Post Wed, Nov 14 2012, 10:25 pm
Thanks September June, TehillaHadassah, and chevron for your kind words!

Kugglegirl

Post Wed, Nov 14 2012, 11:42 pm
Make it more relevant by telling us more about your shopping process. How did you find these factory outlets? Are they worth a trip if someone visits your city, or is in driving distance-- as in are there enough tznius clothes in one shop to put whole outfits together, or just a few things if you search & search.

What style trends are you seeing & how can frugal folks combine things they already have w. new items to be "on trend."

ie- I just noticed that lace dresses seem to be a thing. & other lace accessories too. Maybe it's just where I live, but who knows.

Will be interested to see how you develop this site.

enneamom

Post Thu, Nov 15 2012, 3:17 pm
I see there's a poll about scarves...I've been wondering about that myself.

mammala120

Post Thu, Nov 15 2012, 5:44 pm
the site is amazing and fun to read. I greatly enjoyed it. my question is and always has been...HOW DO WE LAUNDER/WASH CLOTHES SO THEY LOOK NEW AND NOT WORN OUT. I have noticed that when I buy clothes regardless of price after few laundry cycles the lint starts coming out and/or it gets pulled out like if it is a sweater type fabric. so may be you can add to your blog how to wash and care for out garments to make them last long and looking like new.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media