Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
What brand dishwasher do you have? Is it any good?

sneakermom

Post Mon, Dec 17 2012, 8:11 pm
Ladies I'm looking into dishwashers. I need all you knowledgeable and wise women to clue me in. What are the different companies and which one are you happy with in your home?

Thanks!

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, Dec 17 2012, 8:15 pm
I think there are cheap models and better models even within the same brand. For a large appliance like a dishwasher I strongly recommend NOT going for a cheaper model. I have a Maytag and it's great. I personally don't think it's important to have a million different cycle options. I pretty much use two- Auto and Heavy, but maybe other people actually use some of the others. Check online for reviews for the specific model/s you're considering to make sure there are no common issues.

NYmommy

Post Mon, Dec 17 2012, 9:18 pm
I have a kitchenaid & I am very happy with it. I also don't use any fancy features since I rinse my dishes before washing in dishwasher

vintagebknyc

Post Mon, Dec 17 2012, 9:32 pm
there was a huge sale on the fancy yet basic bosch washer, and everyone I know bought it because it was so cheap last year. everyone hates it, it smells and is humid inside. blech.

abby1776

Post Mon, Dec 17 2012, 10:26 pm
We have a bosch - it doesnt smell and its not humid. But I dont know what model we have.

We previously had Asco's.

granolamom

Post Mon, Dec 17 2012, 10:34 pm
I have a midrange Bosch. I am very happy with it. My old Bosch was smelly but when we replaced it we found out it was improperly installed and the hose was kinked causing the smell

saw50st8

Post Tue, Dec 18 2012, 4:20 am
I'm really happy with my Kitchen Aid.

red sea

Post Tue, Dec 18 2012, 8:41 am
Kitchen Aid - happy with it.

STMommy

Post Tue, Dec 18 2012, 9:04 am
I have Whirlpool. Over 10 years old and both work beautifully.

daisy

Post Tue, Dec 18 2012, 11:11 am
Also looking. If anyone has links to specific models or similar ones, that would helpful!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars