Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Need advice on abdominal exercises.
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Fri, Jan 25 2013, 7:49 am
raspberry tea wrote:

You must lose the fat first. No way to 'target reduce' an abdomen like you ask.

I have lost a bit of weight. My size has gone down. It is just that my middle is not going down as fast as the rest of me.

I eat mostly vegetables and proteins. My carb consumption is per a nutritionist. She had said that by cutting out all my carbs I put my body in starvation mode and she reintroduced carbs back into my diet.

MrsDash

Post Fri, Jan 25 2013, 8:57 am
amother wrote:
raspberry tea wrote:

You must lose the fat first. No way to 'target reduce' an abdomen like you ask.

I have lost a bit of weight. My size has gone down. It is just that my middle is not going down as fast as the rest of me.

I eat mostly vegetables and proteins. My carb consumption is per a nutritionist. She had said that by cutting out all my carbs I put my body in starvation mode and she reintroduced carbs back into my diet.

How long before bedtime do you stop eating? I found that when I wait several hours after eating before bed, my stomach isn't as bloated during the day. Drink like crazy! Pilates is an amazing way to slim down your tummy. Having fat that's difficult to lose on the abdomen is genetics, but it doesn't mean it can't happen. You would have to work harder at it to fight genetics.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise