Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
RBS a clothing shops for women

chouli

Post Sun, Feb 03 2013, 5:12 am
We are going on vacation to RBS a soon. I really need to buy me some new tziusdik clothes. Is there a good and preferably cheap womens clothing store you can recommend?
I also want to buy tzitzit and kippot for my kids. There is one store for this, there, no?
TIA

ray family

Post Sun, Feb 03 2013, 5:33 am
there are a few places where you can buy tzitzis and yarmulkas- any of the judaica stores, mishkan hatecheiles, leviim (in park center) bzaar strauss etc- depends on how much you want to pay, quality how particular your kids are etc.

re women's clothing don't really know cuz I gen don't shop here.

enjoy your trip

mummy1985

Post Sun, Feb 03 2013, 6:13 am
Nope not really, you would think they would be lol! I recommend going to the mekimi outlet store in the beit shemesh industrial zone

SJcookie

Post Sun, Feb 03 2013, 10:16 am
There are a few womens clothing shops in RBS A (I really like beit habeged). There's also a store for kippas and tzitzit for boys (in fact, even the local supermarket has kippas! Cute, no?) LOL

If you happen to be in Jerusalem (there's a direct bus, bus 417, near the shopping center in RBA A to Jerusalem), there are really great clothing stores in geula and on ben yehuda.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions