Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
ISO amazing sheital macher ny area

newlywed10

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 4:32 pm
Im looking to purchase a new sheital but can't figure out which brand to go with. Im also going to need some direction, as I'm not the type to be able to pick out a good piece on my own. Please suggest a really good shieital macher who knows what they are doing and cuts well.
TIA!

nyer1

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 4:40 pm
Love Judy nairman in Staten Island if u r willing 2 travel

EmesOrNT

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 4:45 pm
I just bought a new sheitel by Joann on 49th between 15 and 16th avenues. I've bought another 2 by her and so has 2 of my siblings.

newlywed10

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 4:57 pm
What brand do they sell?

hot pink

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 5:02 pm
Depending on how far you'd like to travel and how much you're able to spend, Chana Hinda in Passaic NJ is really one of the best of the best. She's on the pricier side, but her coloring and cutting is always extraordinary. I can't personally afford her, but everyone I know that goes to her looks amazing!

nyer1

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 6:14 pm
Judy sells Shevy , Georgie, Kiki , clary

soulful music

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 8:46 pm
hot pink wrote:
Depending on how far you'd like to travel and how much you're able to spend, Chana Hinda in Passaic NJ is really one of the best of the best. She's on the pricier side, but her coloring and cutting is always extraordinary. I can't personally afford her, but everyone I know that goes to her looks amazing!

Can you give me her phone number?
How much does she charge?
Thanks

Beach Bum

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 8:57 pm
I got two from Noa and was very happy with her. I dont know much about hairstyles, cuts, etc... so I pretty much left it in her hands. I am very happy with both of them - I like the hair and the cut. I have them three years and never had a problem bh. I've read on this site that people said she doesn't stand behind her products, but I haven't had any issues. It can't hurt to go see what she has to offer you.

theprocastinator

Post Tue, Feb 12 2013, 10:35 pm
soulful music wrote:
hot pink wrote:

Can you give me her phone number?
How much does she charge?
Thanks

973-471-4409

I just purchased a new sheitel from her and get loads of compliments.

It's the first sheitel I bought that I can whole-heartedly say I love.

She is very expensive, though. Apx. 2600-2700 for a long wig-including highlights, if I'm not mistaken.

My friend paid $2000-2200 (don't remember the exact amount) for a short wig-no highlights.

newlywed10

Post Wed, Feb 13 2013, 9:15 am
I was really considering a noa, I only know a couple of ppl that have one but they are very happy. Then I came on this site and read about the horror stories people have with theirs that scared me away a little bit. She is very expensive, my length would b about 3400 so I want to make sure she is really good. It's good to hear that you are happy with urs.

newlywed10

Post Wed, Feb 13 2013, 9:16 am
What brands does Chana Hinda sell?

theprocastinator

Post Wed, Feb 13 2013, 9:34 am
I only remember the Rosemarie and Riki brands.

If I recall correctly, she doesn't sell Shevis.

theprocastinator

Post Wed, Feb 13 2013, 9:44 am
You can schedule a consulatation with C.H. She charges $250 for that, and if you end up buying a wig, she applies the $250 towards the sale.

Also, look out for her ready-to-wear wigs she has lying around. I lucked out and happened to see a wig on her shelf that I liked. It was cut for a customer who ended up not buying the wig because she didn't like the style. Coincidentally, it was my coloring and the style was exactly what I was looking for.
I saved a few hundred dollars.

I had a great experience with her.
I got the impression that she is very honest and trustworthy.

fashioncrazy123

Post Wed, Feb 13 2013, 1:07 pm
From all the sheitels that I have and had I seem to like BH wigs the best.I must say that for the price that you pay you get a quality wig.They are not the most expensive but seems that the sheitels hold body and my sheitel macher is very pleased to work with their wigs.I have a fortune also and they seem to be good also,I paid more for my fortune but it seems to be worth that money.Shop around for the right wig.Dont let any one pressure you into something that you dont like.

newlywed10

Post Sun, Feb 17 2013, 9:48 am
Anyone have experience with Lauren Eisenberger? And her contact info?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels