Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
How to store my sheitel?

chouli

Post Wed, Feb 27 2013, 2:54 pm
When I'm not wearing my sheitel, I have on a styrofoam head, covered with a light tichel. Now someone told me that it's better to put it in a plastic bag overnight. How do you store your sheitel?
Whats best?
TIA Thumbs Up

nyer1

Post Wed, Feb 27 2013, 3:02 pm
depends which one. my fall, which I wear 5 days a week to work, sits on the head each night on my dresser. I wear it every day, so it's not like it's collecting dust or anything. it's also a curly fall, so I always have to spritz it with water to keep it fresh anyway.

my 2 other sheitals which I don't wear as often, one curly and one straight, are in the boxes on a shelf in my closet! I'm pretty happy with that. I wear one on shabbos, sometimes.. (no eruv, so I don't go out much anyway, so I get lazy and just wear a tichel)... and the other is for weddings and things like that... so, if I know I'm not wearing them for a really long time, sometimes I put them on the head, and wrap like a loose pillow case around it inside the sheital box so that there isn't any dust. never had a problem this way
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels