Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
How to get rid of mice in caravan-storage?

LisaS

Post Tue, Apr 09 2013, 2:53 am
Friends of ours went to the US for a period of 6 months and left most of their items behind in a caravan they had just moved into. Some items that didn't fit into the caravan they were storing in our home. They recently told us that they will be staying in the US for another year now. Since they aren't coming back so soon I would like to move these items into their caravan, which is only being used for storage now.

However, the caravan has been infested by mice. I don't have the heart to bring in more items for the mice to dirty. I also don't have the heart to leave the caravan as a mice motel for the next year. On the other hand, if no one is living there, how will we get rid of the mice? I would have to be there laying traps every week to catch them all. It would be a lot of work to try to close whatever tiny openings the mice are finding in this old caravan.

Any advice?

curlgirl

Post Tue, Apr 09 2013, 2:59 am
Call a good exterminator and send them the bill. Eek!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics