Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Whats the best double stroller????

amother

Post Wed, Apr 10 2013, 6:05 pm
I wanted to just get the city mini double but thought id check a couple other ones out

Does anyone know about the peg perego aria twin???

Or the joovy scooter x2 double stroller?

Any advice?

Thanks!!!

MimiMommy

Post Wed, Apr 10 2013, 6:26 pm
I don't know about the others but we've gotten so much use from our city mini double.

abaker

Post Wed, Apr 10 2013, 6:33 pm
city mini double, hands down!

havent used the others you listed

amother

Post Wed, Apr 10 2013, 9:43 pm
I have joovy single carriage and I'm not happy with the quality I had one for a year and it was really bad after emailing back and forth they sent me a different style, I'm using it about ten months and its already squeaky and wobbly sotheir customer service was ok but their stroller quality not really good

Cookies n Cream

Post Wed, Apr 10 2013, 9:44 pm
Love my CitiMini

bookworm10

Post Wed, Apr 10 2013, 10:22 pm
Citi Mini double- hands down. Pushes easy, folds easy, and fits through most doors.

I tried the fancy ones that have one in front and one in back (uppababy, city select) and honestly, the kids hated them, and they were really heavy and terrifying on stairs.

justmarried

Post Wed, Apr 10 2013, 11:53 pm
I have the citi mini double GT and I'm very happy with it. It wheels really well, has an excellent fold and I love the canopy. The basket is so so, and the automatic lock is hard to close. But all in all I'm pretty happy with it.

C.D.

Post Wed, Apr 10 2013, 11:55 pm
for sure the mini city double. I use it so much and never had a problem with it. it lasted through 3 kids so far ka"h.

amother

Post Thu, Apr 11 2013, 12:35 am
OP here,

Sooo helpful ladies- THANK YOU!

Just married, what is an automatic lock?

Also, someone told me kids hate the city mini seats because theyre too deep back and an odd shape so kids cant see well from in there.

Do your kids all like the stroller also? Seats comfy?

SJcookie

Post Thu, Apr 11 2013, 5:20 am
Idk anyone who has this, but DH and I really like this stroller. It has a lot of good reviews, is moderately priced, and I love that has different adjustable seating positions and is not side by side. I find the side-to-side double stroller to be very bulky and difficult to push down supermarket aisles, sidewalks, etc.

Also, I like for my newborns to be facing me in the stroller.

http://www.amazon.com/Contours.....3T65W

ewa-jo

Post Thu, Apr 11 2013, 5:31 am
SJcookie wrote:
Idk anyone who has this, but DH and I really like this stroller. It has a lot of good reviews, is moderately priced, and I love that has different adjustable seating positions and is not side by side. I find the side-to-side double stroller to be very bulky and difficult to push down supermarket aisles, sidewalks, etc.

Also, I like for my newborns to be facing me in the stroller.

http://www.amazon.com/Contours.....3T65W

I have the Peg Perego Duette... same idea. A tandem stroller that you can move around the seats in.

IMO, side-by-side stroller are harder to push and not practical for walking around stores or narrow sidewalks... and you will NEVER get on an old-style Jerusalem city bus with one of those (my Perego fits on all Jerusalem buses unfolded). I don't play that game where I struggle with two kids and bags and try to frantically fold my stroller when the bus comes along... I pay an extra fare and bump my stroller into the bus with my kids sitting in it and my bags underneath.

Also, I prefer to have the kids facing me so I see them... to make sure the sun isn't in their eyes.

The City Select is a good stroller too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics