Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Happy the end of another school year

wtr

Post Tue, May 07 2013, 11:12 pm
I teach primary grades in a very large school district. I am so happy to see this year almost done, even though I really like my class. Yom Tov is right around the corner, and I have almost no energy for it. My husband is already retired, so he will be cooking the meals along with my daughters. I know I'm lucky, but I miss the energy I use to have and do all of the cooking.. In anther couple of years I will retire, so I'm keeping my eyes and heart on that with the goal to cook lots and invite lots of people over. We will be moving to a new community, don't know where yet, but anyone who lives nearby, come on over!

seeker

Post Tue, May 07 2013, 11:42 pm
I think any teacher can relate... I wait for summer, and then in the summer I wait for fall! Love teaching, need the break, thus is our life Wink

Congrats to you for even getting so close to retirement. I'm still early in my career and can't even think about that yet!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics