Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shavuos
What to make with condensed milk?
Previous  1  2

ila

Post Fri, May 10 2013, 9:13 am
Google brigadeiro recipe, it's a brazilian recipe and it's delicious, you can use it also to fill and cover a chocolate cake, the brigadeiro just cook it a little bit less then called in the recipe and fill and cover the cake when the brigadeiro is hot.

mandr

Post Fri, May 10 2013, 11:58 am
Btw, I looked high and low for sweetened condensed milk in my supermarket yesterday (Rockland Kosher, which is like one of the biggest ones out there). I didn't find any. I looked for the Baker's Choice one that a poster mentioned but it's Sweetened Condensed Cream. Not milk. I don't know if it's the same thing.

heffer569

Post Fri, May 10 2013, 12:00 pm
It's the same thing

pesek zman

Post Fri, May 10 2013, 12:02 pm
mha3484 wrote:
I love this recipe! Hello Dolly Bars I have been making these since middle school.

Yum! These are also called magic or dream bars, and I can NEVER make these because they are TOO GOOD! My mom makes them 1x/year (for Chanukah) so I dream about them all year Smile
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics