Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
SETTS invoicing online

rochellee

Post Fri, Jun 07 2013, 4:01 pm
I see there are two different ways to do it online. One is through a spreadsheet and one is more direct. Which way do you do it. and why? I'm trying to figure out which one to use.
thanks

seeker

Post Fri, Jun 07 2013, 6:07 pm
I wasn't even aware that they enabled it online. At one point they sent out a letter telling everyone it had to be online from then on, but when you went online there was nothing to do. I called them up and they were like "Yeah it's not set up yet." So what was the letter about?! Anyway that was a couple of years ago, and to this day I'm still doing it the paper way. Even if there is another way, I'd stick to the tried and true until the new way becomes tried and true, because they tried a bunch of new things this year and it took quite a while to get it straight.

rochellee

Post Sun, Jun 09 2013, 8:48 pm
there's a whole manual on the vendor portal site explaining in great detail how each one works. I don't have thweime now to go through it so I was wondering if anyone can speak from experience.

miami85

Post Sun, Jun 09 2013, 9:42 pm
I mailed my invoices in April (March). Did my May (April) ones online--don't know if I got paid. Trying to submit the June (May) ones but I keep getting error messages. I miss the paper system!

seeker

Post Sun, Jun 09 2013, 11:15 pm
So just use paper. Even if they did start the online system, they haven't stopped the paper one as far as I'm aware (been getting paid that way all year). After this Fall's fiasco I am not trying anything new until they make me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics