Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
How much should I ask for ??!!

amother

Post Wed, Jul 03 2013, 8:17 pm
My husband has been extremely abusive and has not provided his fair share with household responsibilities.

He earns. Approx $45,000 a year. I would like to write a note to a rav stating how much money I should receive for, kids clothing. Grocery shopping 2 adults and three kids under age ten. And any extras for miscellaneous. What's ideal??

Thx and sorry I can't be more precise. I have never been in a situation to understand these regulars.

nyer1

Post Wed, Jul 03 2013, 8:25 pm
R u talking about child support ?

SplitPea

Post Wed, Jul 03 2013, 8:29 pm
Are you talking about child support or you have separate accounts? I think if its that you are living together and have seperate accounts someone needs to know the full situation, your pay, your rent, expenses etc. we can't just name a number

amother

Post Wed, Jul 03 2013, 8:50 pm
We live together. he just disses whatever responsibilities he can. He tunes out to all our needs and could subside on bread and water an entire wk etc.
rent is paid and is approx 1800 dollars.

notshanarishona

Post Thu, Jul 04 2013, 12:16 am
Why are you staying married?!
If he is abusive and not even taking care of your needs, what is he giving in the relationship?
I would talk to a rav about shalom bayis counseling- not about telling your husband how much $ to "contribute" towards household expenses.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics