Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Boy school uniforms

rachel6543

Post Thu, Jul 04 2013, 4:18 pm
My son is starting kindergarten in the fall and will need school uniforms.

What places (online) do you recommend? Looking for something that is good quality, not junk, but isn't too expensive. I'm not sure where to begin... Target, Walmart, Children's place, Gap, Old Navy...?? Which brands are better? I have amazon prime, so would order from Amazon too if anything there worth getting. My son is really hard on pants and keeps making holes in the knees, so I think I should get him pants that are double lined in the knees.

My son needs navy blue or khaki docker style pants (shorts okay too). I need to double check, but I believe the only shirt/sweater/sweatshirt colors allowed are navy blue or white.

Would appreciate any recommendations.

Also, if anybody has school uniforms clothes their son has outgrown and is in good used condition, please pm me, I would consider buying them from you if you're willing to ship to me.

Mimisinger

Post Thu, Jul 04 2013, 8:00 pm
I love Frenchtoast.com. I bought their pants that are double knees pants because my son is also really hard on pants.

They have lasted all year and none have ripped! Even grass stains come out magically! I also get all his shirts there.

The one thing I'm not sure I recommend is the navy blue zipper sweater. The first zipper broke so I bought another one. I probably should have returned it, but I didn't.

But the shirts and pants are amazing.

srbmom

Post Thu, Jul 04 2013, 8:31 pm
I buy my son navy blue pants at nextdirect.com
They're $13 a pair and wash beautifully.
I like H&M for shirts.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children