Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Abuse-molest

amother

Post Wed, Jul 17 2013, 10:24 pm
now that I am reading about the abuse thread. I feel so scared. its so scary what I would do if I heard my dc was molested and is doing it to others!!!!!!!!!!I dont know what I just know that initial shock would make me paralyzed. I would not be able to think right away. come to think about it. what do parents do the first thing? what do they feel like? of course I am thinking to be honest and say that if theres proof. I would say okay you have a problem we and we is the factor need to help this child get help. I am just writing this so I can think out loud. I just cant imagine the turmoil a parent goes through when hearing it inittially. its just so frightening. okay got it all out. okay also not to panick is so so sso so so so so imp. to calm down and do things logically. bec its so easy to get all emotional in such a situation. and no casting blame cause that doesnt help. but yes feel alot of regret. oh I could go on all night I will stop here
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics