Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Gift to sister

zissy2004

Post Mon, Aug 12 2013, 4:37 am
Im going to my sister in Israel for a few days.
I didt yet give her a baby gift so I wanna combine both.
But she has a mil who buys her everything so she basically doesnt need anything...
Any ideas what I can bring her?

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Aug 12 2013, 4:54 am
It's hard to say if we don't know her.

What does she like? How much do you want to spend? What kind of gift do you have in mind? What does she already have too much of, so we'll know not to suggest it?

singleagain

Post Mon, Aug 12 2013, 6:58 am
My personal opinion for buying baby gifts is clothing for a one to two year old, bc everyone gives newborn and they grow out real fast then mommy turns around and has nothing to dress kid in, but wait you gave her st for 9mo-a year (or whatever age)(personal story I bought my friend a baby gift of outfits for older baby and she said she was so thankful bc when she ran out of clothes there were my older clothes waiting)

My personal opinion for buying gifts for sisters is... Depends what the sister likes, for instance my sister had a huge make-up habit, she also loves shoes and purses, so I might give her a gift card to these type of stores so she can choose for herself bc those are very personal choices, if your sister likes the occasional treat, take her out to pamper her with a mini spa day, mani-pedi/massage/facial, or maybe take her out to dinner to get a break from baby, st new mommies could use a little me time.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics