Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Question for wig grip users

Alef Bais

Post Sun, Aug 11 2013, 4:51 pm
Why is my full sheitel slipping back when I use a wig grip? What am I doing wrong?
Is it really supposed to stay on and not move? Or is there a trick to it!

Kumphort

Post Sun, Aug 11 2013, 5:46 pm
Basically there is a smooth side and a way that cause friction when you ric it. You need to make sure the friction side is gonna catch the sheital

imeinu

Post Sun, Aug 11 2013, 8:03 pm
Are you using the one by Milano? If yes, make sure that the white label is on the right side of your head facing up (not touching your hair). Any other way will have the opposite effect and will cause your wig to slide right off your head embarrassed

good luck!!

mimimom

Post Tue, Aug 13 2013, 4:43 pm
I got one once that was sewn backwards. Rub your hand again the top--it should feel smooth going to the front, and sticky going back. The underside should be the opposite, it should be smooth going back and sticky going forward. (By sticky I mean that it doesn't let you slide your hand easily).
Hope that makes sense!

abaker

Post Tue, Aug 13 2013, 7:58 pm
mine is from uptown girl headwear in boro park....the label is also on the right side of my head when on correctly (they are crushed velvet...smooth side and rough side...depending on whether it is upside down or not)

I Heart sheitel bands...I never use clips or anything else!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels