Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Should I buy this trampoline?

amother

Post Sun, Oct 28 2012, 12:03 pm
http://www.qualitytoys.com/sys......html

I am considering this above trampoline. I like the size, the enclosure but I'm not sure about the price. The quality seems better than most. My kids are very impatient but I don't want to make a purchase that I might regret later. Any thought would be appreciated!

bnm

Post Sun, Oct 28 2012, 1:47 pm
seems very pricey to me but I haven't compared prices/features with others

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Oct 28 2012, 2:09 pm
that is very overpriced

5S5Sr7z3

Post Sun, Oct 28 2012, 4:53 pm
A 10-ft trampoline is usually between $300-$350. I've never seen it for more, and certainly not for that price. Have you checked walmart's website? They're usually significantly cheaper

mummiedearest

Post Sun, Oct 28 2012, 5:35 pm
trampolines are VERY dangerous. I don't know anything about models, but I suggest you check out whatever model you plan to buy and make sure that net is sturdy. if you must buy a trampoline, I'd actually recommend spending more if it means better safety features. I don't know anything about prices, but I do know something about trampoline injuries.

jflower

Post Mon, Oct 29 2012, 4:20 am
Before you consider buying a trampoline, please read this article and do some research.

http://www.livestrong.com/arti.....ries/trampoline injuries

imasinger

Post Mon, Oct 29 2012, 5:18 am
Our insurance company refused to insure our home if we got a trampoline. Please check with your insurance and be sure it won't be affected by your purchase.

amother

Post Wed, Oct 31 2012, 7:38 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
that is very overpriced

it includes shipping so it's not really overpriced and it does seem more durable than the rest. It has a safety enclosure.

vintagebknyc

Post Wed, Oct 31 2012, 7:40 pm
amother wrote:
http://www.qualitytoys.com/system-funtek-trampoline-10-ft.html

I am considering this above trampoline. I like the size, the enclosure but I'm not sure about the price. The quality seems better than most. My kids are very impatient but I don't want to make a purchase that I might regret later. Any thought would be appreciated!

Are you my upstairs neighbor?

amother

Post Wed, Oct 31 2012, 7:48 pm
I don't have a neighbor below - why do you ask?

vintagebknyc

Post Wed, Oct 31 2012, 7:51 pm
amother wrote:
I don't have a neighbor below - why do you ask?

I was being facetious. I have a really loud woman above me who always buys noisy exercise equipment

amother

Post Sun, Jun 23 2013, 9:12 am
op - I think it's worth it. Did you buy it? Are you happy with it?

amother

Post Sun, Jun 23 2013, 9:19 am
I have a trampoline and it's been absolutely fantastic. I make every friend and neighbor get their parents permission before going on though as it has its risks and I don't want to be sued c"v.

MaBelleVie

Post Sun, Jun 23 2013, 10:15 am
amother wrote:
I have a trampoline and it's been absolutely fantastic. I make every friend and neighbor get their parents permission before going on though as it has its risks and I don't want to be sued c"v.

That won't do a blessed thing to help your case if you're actually sued one day.

amother

Post Sun, Jun 23 2013, 2:39 pm
amother wrote:

which trampoline do you have?

I think the one the OP is asking about it a good deal. The price must have dropped since she originally asked since it does not seem overpriced at all.

amother

Post Mon, Jun 24 2013, 8:08 pm
I googled 10 ft. trampolines and this does seem to be well priced. The cheaper ones (there weren't many) look more flimsy. I think I will purchase this as a reward for my kids towards the end of the summer. Thanks OP for posting. We still don't know if you bought this and are happy.

amother

Post Sun, Aug 25 2013, 3:55 pm
just wondering if anyone bought this and is happy?? It is like half price now ...

ima_dina084

Post Sun, Aug 25 2013, 10:34 pm
amother wrote:
http://www.qualitytoys.com/system-funtek-trampoline-10-ft.html

No. -me and the american academy of pediatrics
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics