Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Desperately looking for a school AND cheder in bp

amother

Post Sun, Sep 08 2013, 11:32 pm
I will be moving shortly & in desperate need to place my kids in a school & cheder. so far options are Kalish cheder & Gan Yisroel school but not very excited about the fact that gan yisroel doesn't have a high school.

Can anyone please help me out with more school AND cheder options along these lines? a neutral place. good academics, good rebbes/menahl & place with kid feels accepted & not another #. I do not want something based on a chassidus or very chassidish cheder. Thanks!!

amother

Post Sun, Sep 08 2013, 11:47 pm
amother wrote:
I will be moving shortly & in desperate need to place my kids in a school & cheder. so far options are Kalish cheder & Gan Yisroel school but not very excited about the fact that gan yisroel doesn't have a high school.

Can anyone please help me out with more school AND cheder options along these lines? a neutral place. good academics, good rebbes/menahl & place with kid feels accepted & not another #. I do not want something based on a chassidus or very chassidish cheder. Thanks!!

I was also plenty worried about G.Y. not having a high school, but it turns out that the students, after spending so many years together, welcome the prospect of the experience of a new school, meeting new friends, etc.

Many kids go on to high schools with friends, so that have that continuity.

amother

Post Sun, Sep 08 2013, 11:54 pm
amother wrote:

I was also plenty worried about G.Y. not having a high school, but it turns out that the students, after spending so many years together, welcome the prospect of the experience of a new school, meeting new friends, etc.

Many kids go on to high schools with friends, so that have that continuity.

do u send your kids to gan yisroel? do u have info on the school? haven't gotten too much info yet.

also, reason y I want my kid in a school that has a highschool is becuz first of all its easier knowing your classmates & just continuing to the next yr & have bigger chances of being accepted in same school than to go apply from start.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics