Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
What would u do?

Mitzvahmom

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 6:14 pm
I have class tomorrow..

Sadly my daughter got sick at school today, but B"H after eating alot of soup she seems to be feeling m uch better.

My youngest though is still battling some virus...

A. Do I find a sitter for tomorrow (btw very impossible!)

B. Hope they are better in the morning.

C. Drop classes Sad (not something I really want to do)

ny21

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 6:16 pm
B is the naswer

Tefila

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 6:16 pm
Quote:
Drop classes (not something I really want to do)

Yep if it were me do it. Your kids will remember this Tongue Out you will feel good Wink . ANd hey you can take a break too Smile

Mitzvahmom

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 6:19 pm
Tefila wrote:
Quote:
Drop classes (not something I really want to do)

Yep if it were me do it. Your kids will remember this Tongue Out you will feel good Wink . ANd hey you can take a break too Smile

Note the not what I really want to do!! Guess I should have put cannot do! Will miss out on my scholarship..

BTW as a single parent...there is no such thing as a break

Mitzvahmom

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 6:34 pm
I am actually tinkering with taking them to school and not answering my phone until the day is done Sad

I am so mad at myself, but I know it's because I want to give my children a better life that I am doing this. It's like the Yetzer hara tried everything else, and it didnot work so now it's attacking my kids knowing that I always put them above everything.

greenfire

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 8:46 pm
Sorry hun - but it is a little neglectful to send your kids to school when they are sick and unfair to everyone. Would it be possible to get a sitter at home for them? that would be ideal - I know it's easier said then done but at least try or maybe a stay at home mom can help you out - think who else might be sick that the kids know...

And whoever said staying at home w/sick kids is a break - it's even more exhausting

MMEC123

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 8:48 pm
Can you talk to your teacher and explain the situation and perhaps be given make-up work so you can miss the class?

Mitzvahmom

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 9:16 pm
it's only the second day of class... Professor clearly stated that if we miss class, he will drop us.

G-d willing he will be ok tomorrow.

I know it would be neglect... I would never do it... ok?

farmom

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 9:26 pm
Good for you that you're going to school on top of everything else you have on your plate. It can't be easy. Sorry, no good advice here - except maybe to daven REAL hard. good luck!

And one day, your kids will thank you!

{{{{HUGS}}}
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics