Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Where can I get this? Like a "Bobo" but without pa

Gsanmb

Post Sun, Sep 22 2013, 8:07 pm
Hi all,

I'm looking for a tight cotton style under-snood/cap to wear under mitpachot in the new style (with an oblong scarf wrapped around and the pony/bun high on the back of the head).

I found a "bobo" at www.leelach.com but it has added 'volumizing' padding that is unnecessary for me since I have long thick curly hair that has enough volume! Where can I find such a thing in the US for a reasonable price?

Thanks!

Mimisinger

Post Sun, Sep 22 2013, 8:10 pm
I don't know where you can get a cotton one, most are either nylon - like a swimcap or stocking material. If you can't find one, you could always either make one easily or buy one and take out the padding.

mummiedearest

Post Sun, Sep 22 2013, 8:14 pm
are you using this for no-slip purposes, or do you want this to show as a layer? if you don't want it to show, try a wig cap: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2pcs-U.....acb65

or use a pair of pantihose. or try a cotton hijab cap/underscarf: http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-CO.....83225

turca

Post Sun, Sep 22 2013, 8:19 pm
I've seen in boro park something the chassidish ladies wear between the wig and the tichel so the tichel won't slip down . It's not so swimming cap style. Sorry I have no idea where to find it online
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels