Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Pampered Chef

trafficgal

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 2:28 pm
Anyone ever do Pampered Chef? I'm thinking about doing it and was wondering ppl.s experiences with it.

dillie

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 2:30 pm
my friend did it. she was always trying to get us to buy things. it was a bit of pressure and we all kind of resented it.

TwinsMommy

Post Thu, Jul 17 2008, 8:38 pm
I'm with another direct sales company so I know a lot about various direct sales opportunities. Pampered Chef is DEFINITELY one of the better, more well respected ones.

There *are* pushy PC salespeople out there, but many are not. My PC salesperson (I buy probably $500+ per year from her), does GREAT kosher shows, enjoys a full time income from PC working part time hours (I think she makes $3500 + per month), and knows her products.

If you'd enjoy doing cooking shows in people's homes, it's a wonderful opportunity. To make good money, you'll need to recruit and do multiple shows a week.

Do NOT rely on friends and family to make your business successful--- figure out what it is that will get you out there--- major referral marketing, doing lots of opportunity shows to collect leads, etc. Expect to work hard, but you'll make $800-$1000 per 2-3 hour show... not sure what your profit will be from that, I can't remember what the profit level for PC is, but your potential upline will give you all that info.

The starter kit is great-- all sorts of goodies.

Let us know what you decide--- lots of potential PC customers here on imamother, for certain. In fact I'm about to go use my stoneware for Shabbos prep right now. Smile

amother

Post Mon, Sep 30 2013, 12:31 am
any salespeople out there? I am looking for a can opener and would like to buy through someone
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics