Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Peg Perego Centro Completo

mimsy7420

Post Wed, Jan 10 2007, 3:42 pm
Anyone know anything about it? Anyone have it?

Ambassador-to-KJ

Post Wed, Jan 10 2007, 3:48 pm
I just got this stroller after driving myself crazy trying to find a stroller. I love it, It has a bassinett feature, the only thing is that you have to take off and reatach the hood to do that so the baby faces you. I got last years color from babycatalog.com for $229.99 with free shipping a good savings over this years price of 299.99. It has a realy nice big basket and a thing for an older child to stand on while you push. Its very plush and comfortable for baby. I almost got the bumbleride but didnt cause it doesnt have a tray so I skipped it
(but it comes in realy cool colors.

mimsy7420

Post Wed, Jan 10 2007, 3:53 pm
Is it bulky? Can it fit into the trunk of a car nicely, or do u still need to get a snap and go? Are the wheels good? Do you think it will push nicely even in the winter?
Is it on the heavier side?

Ambassador-to-KJ

Post Wed, Jan 10 2007, 3:57 pm
Quote:
Is it bulky? Can it fit into the trunk of a car nicely, or do u still need to get a snap and go? Are the wheels good? Do you think it will push nicely even in the winter?
Is it on the heavier side?

I had the primo viaggio when my son was born and loved it. It fit in my trunk (had a honda accord at the time) but not much else fit along with it. The centro is a bit smaller than the primo viaggio was. The wheels are great and it pushes very nicely. I think it will push on snow ok but on slush Im not so sure although I cant imagine that any wheels go well with slush. It is a pretty light stroller at 17 lbs.

mimsy7420

Post Mon, Jan 29 2007, 12:17 pm
You still liking it?
How did the graco carseat fit into it in the end?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics