Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Dr. Erber

amother

Post Wed, Sep 23 2009, 5:43 am
Hi All,

To be brief...
I've been having some painful health issues lately. I spent all Monday in Haturim getting test after test done on me. Everyone is baffled. My husband happened to be by a certain Rebbe last night who gave him the phone number to a Dr. Erber with an office in Har Nof and another one in Ramat Beit Shemesh.

I've never heard of him. I searched for his name on this site and someone posted that he "sees things". I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

Does anyone know of him?

amother

Post Wed, Sep 23 2009, 11:08 am
bump

amother

Post Sun, Oct 11 2009, 12:44 pm
Hi,
I hope things worked out for you, but in case you haven't seen him yet, I know the family, and they are wonderful people. He has a good reputation.
Feel good!

amother

Post Mon, Oct 12 2009, 12:32 am
amother wrote:
Hi,
I hope things worked out for you, but in case you haven't seen him yet, I know the family, and they are wonderful people. He has a good reputation.
Feel good!

Thank you!
I went to him and the appointment was wonderful. He's pretty amazing. I am still looking for feedback from other people's appointments, if anyone else has heard of him.

amother

Post Wed, Oct 16 2013, 7:17 pm
I also want to hear what people have to say about him

amother

Post Mon, Oct 28 2013, 8:48 pm
I also would like to know
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions