Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Looking for a shell with a more open neckline
Previous  1  2

Heyaaa

Post Thu, Dec 12 2013, 4:41 pm
amother wrote:
Heyaaa wrote:
Zaras has shells now like how you describe. I think they only have black white and cream though. And they're 3/4 sleeve. Myadea.com might be too open for you. Kikiriki makes shells with a lower neckline.
Thank you. Do you know what I would search for in Zara?

Thanks

Im guessing this is it except they dont show cream on the website. Also the neck is really comfortable and it doesnt touch my neck like it does to these models.

amother

Post Thu, Dec 12 2013, 5:54 pm
Heyaaa wrote:
amother wrote:
Heyaaa wrote:
Zaras has shells now like how you describe. I think they only have black white and cream though. And they're 3/4 sleeve. Myadea.com might be too open for you. Kikiriki makes shells with a lower neckline.
Thank you. Do you know what I would search for in Zara?

Thanks

Im guessing this is it except they dont show cream on the website. Also the neck is really comfortable and it doesnt touch my neck like it does to these models.

Your link didnt post.

Dolly Welsh

Post Thu, Dec 12 2013, 8:57 pm
Here are Chadwick's

http://www.chadwicks.com/item/.....isses

http://www.chadwicks.com/item/.....isses

Blue jay

Post Thu, Dec 12 2013, 9:01 pm
amother wrote:
I agree that gap body are great. Target has something called tissue Tees, which are awesome too. I order x small and it's nice and fitted. I've also had old navy regular crew neck long sleeve tees.

way less expensive and chocking than some of the frum stores

I second Targets "tissue tees"

spring13

Post Thu, Dec 12 2013, 9:59 pm
Call Carly'z Craze, she has some that are the somewhat scoopier version of another common brand - I can't remember which one.

amother

Post Thu, Dec 12 2013, 10:31 pm
I've bought those shirts at target and gap, and while they're comfortable, I don't like how they fit as shells. I wear size xs in regular tops, so xs were not fitted enough to wear under things. Also they aren't nearly as spandexy as other shells, so they get a little stretched out as the day goes on and can look baggy after a while.

Kiki Riki makes wider neckline shells. Did you check them out?http://www.doubleheaderusa.com/product.asp?itemid=krontq

bookworm10

Post Thu, Dec 12 2013, 10:39 pm
Kiki Riki Low Neck shells. They are much more open than typical shells.

I stopped wearing them because on me they are too low. But I know plenty of people who find them more comfortable.

chatouli

Post Thu, Dec 12 2013, 10:45 pm
spring13 wrote:
Call Carly'z Craze, she has some that are the somewhat scoopier version of another common brand - I can't remember which one.

She has the scoop neck Kiki Rikis. They're better than the regular ones but Kosher Casual is better still Smile and fine for layering.

bluebird

Post Fri, Dec 13 2013, 12:24 am
hop613 wrote:
Gap Body long sleeve tees! These are awesome, they never shrink and so comfy!

You may want to order a size down if you want it to be more fitted.

Oh, I love these! And I HAAAAAAAAAAATE having things near my neck, yet these cover the collarbone and don't bother me.

QUEENY

Post Fri, Dec 13 2013, 8:50 am
I wear the gap pure body long sleeve t crew neck...The neckline is definitely lower, I end up pinning it myself bc it's too open for me/ I size down so it is fitted. Don't buy them full price , they do tend to tear under the arm but if you get them cheap it's worth it.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics