Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Ready, Set, Grow in Lakewood

amother

Post Thu, Jan 10 2013, 10:03 am
Anyone sent there? How did you find it? Were you happy? Did the focus on skill make it too "pressuring" of an environment?

sky

Post Thu, Jan 10 2013, 10:07 am
I've only sent during the summer, a few years ago.
I was happy. It was neat and organized and Professional and safe. I got a sheet describing what happened that day (eating, diapers, naps, etc) at pickup.

MmmFood

Post Mon, Jan 21 2013, 5:27 pm
I haven't sent there, but I'm thinking about it for next year. The main attraction for me is the long hours. I think they will give you a tour of the place if you want and maybe you can spend some time in a class.

amother

Post Mon, Jan 21 2013, 5:31 pm
I send there, and am totally thrilled. If you call them they will give you a free tour, and will patiently answer any questions you may have. The skills focus does not make anything pressurizing, if anything the opposite. Everything is presented in such a fun professional way, the kids have no clue they're actually learning. I love the place, as does my daughter, and would highly recommend it. The staff is warm, caring, positive and professional. It's always clean, organized, and the atmosphere is calm, happy, and bright. It beats the typical basement playgroup any day!!

amother

Post Mon, Jan 21 2013, 5:31 pm
I send there, and am totally thrilled. If you call them they will give you a free tour, and will patiently answer any questions you may have. The skills focus does not make anything pressurizing, if anything the opposite. Everything is presented in such a fun professional way, the kids have no clue they're actually learning. I love the place, as does my daughter, and would highly recommend it. The staff is warm, caring, positive and professional. It's always clean, organized, and the atmosphere is calm, happy, and bright. It beats the typical basement playgroup any day!!

chavzie

Post Fri, Dec 27 2013, 8:58 am
what was the cost involved...my baby will be 20mo and I would need to send her from 9-5
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics