Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club
Waiting for a long time for a response from Binah

Writergirl

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 4:50 pm
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I have bh written for Binah a couple of times recently. Their new method for submissions says that they will get back to me in 2-3 weeks. I submitted a story over 7 weeks ago, and still havent heard a response. I emailed them, but didnt hear back.

Is there a major backlog right now-anyone else in the same position?
Any advice?

TIA

ILOVELIFE

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 7:10 pm
Oy! I work for Binah and am not happy to hear this! It is actually not common at all and I'm wondering if you could PM me so I could ensure it didn't go to spam or something.

I'm assuming (based on your post) that you sent your submission to submissons@binahmagazine.com and then got the auto-reply at which point you chose to send it to a particular mailbox that would reflect your submission (feature, story, reality check, etc). Did you get a response from the particular inbox? If you PM me, I can direct you and check into it further.

In a general way our system usually works well and most people do receive responses within that timeframe. Usually if there's a problem and someone calls the office or emails the main editor inbox, we check into it further and 9/10 times on those rare occasions, it's a spam issue or wrong email etc. However, we're human and sometimes things could get lost even with all the precautions in place so please do reach out.

Writergirl

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 8:52 pm
PMed you. Thanks

Writergirl

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 5:50 pm
Hi,

I got a response! Thanks for your efforts.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club