Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Best place to buy sturdy dinette chairs in Brooklyn

QUEENY

Post Thu, Jan 16 2014, 8:09 pm
I bought 6 really nice chairs 21/2 yrs ago, they are all breaking. We hardly even sit on them, they are just poorly constructed. I am not going to even waste my breath asking the store to give us a good deal on new chairs bc from shopping in Brooklyn, I know that wont happen. Does anyone have any suggestions? I paid about $110 for each chair.

mfb

Post Thu, Jan 16 2014, 8:30 pm
Wow that's quick to be falling apart. Maybe see if you can get a company phone number and deal directly with them. (If its not manufactured by the store)
I bought mine about 10 yrs ago in mikes dinette and they are still holding up nicely.

momX4

Post Thu, Jan 16 2014, 8:42 pm
mfb wrote:
Wow that's quick to be falling apart. Maybe see if you can get a company phone number and deal directly with them. (If its not manufactured by the store)
I bought mine about 10 yrs ago in mikes dinette and they are still holding up nicely.

Got mine there over 13 years ago. The chair have metal frames. When they were delivered we noticed they were not straight. Told them then and went to the store, but I was told my floor isnt straight. shock Some chairs were ok, but some have a rocking effect in the same exact spot.

My sister's chairs didnt have this problem.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries