Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Anyone know of Dr. Linda Dahl, ENT in Manhattan?

the world's best mom

Post Thu, Apr 04 2013, 6:01 pm
Is Dr. Dahl a good ENT? Does she rush to operate? Has anyone had surgery done by her?

the world's best mom

Post Sat, Apr 06 2013, 7:53 pm
Bump. Does anyone know anything about her? She's scheduled to do surgery on my ds next week and I would like to hear from other people who have used her first.

chatouli

Post Sat, Apr 06 2013, 8:03 pm
I took my DS to her when he was 2 months old bc my lactation consultant thought he might have a posterior tongue tie. She said he was fine and sent us home. I was very impressed with her because I showed up ready to put him through a (very minor) procedure and even though she stood to gain financially she was honest about it. She understood the issue from a BF perspective but felt that his tongue was ok (and she was right)

My LC, whom I really respect, thinks very highly of her. I googled her and she got great reviews. Hatzlacha to you and your son!

the world's best mom

Post Sat, Apr 06 2013, 8:25 pm
Thanks. I'll google her too. It's good to hear good things about her.

amother

Post Sat, Apr 06 2013, 8:28 pm
Yes. She specializes in tongue-tie, and saw her to have my baby's tongue-tie snipped. She came highly recommended. She's a real "doll" (pun intended) and she knows her stuff.

amother

Post Sat, Apr 06 2013, 9:03 pm
We used her to put in tubes for my 2 year old, and we were very happy with her professionalism and friendly bedside manner.

LALA2

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 9:19 am
has anyone had sinus surgery done by her?

the world's best mom

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 2:27 pm
The surgery she'll be doing for ds is removing his tonsils and adenoids. I don't think many people have sinus surgery done, but I may be mistaken.

amother

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 3:48 pm
havent personally used her but know many who have, she is highly professional and really knows her stuff. hatzlacha!

Mem88

Post Sun, Apr 07 2013, 4:35 pm
Hi, Yes, I was recommended to her by my lactation consultant as well. My daughter at four days old had a slight tounge tie, and Dr. Dahl snipped it. BH it went very quickly, and she was super nice, and her office is cozy and really cute. She is very professional, and I had no issues after the surgery so never went back.
Hatzlacha!!!

beroky

Post Fri, Jan 24 2014, 7:08 am
I just used her for my sons tongue tie and I really loved her. Such a great bedside manner and very caring and professional. Highly recommended.

the world's best mom

Post Fri, Jan 24 2014, 8:28 am
Thanks. The surgery was done last April. It went well, B"H.

Whoever mentioned her "cozy" office should try taking an extremely hyper 5 year old and a baby there. There's no room to move, especially when it's crowded, and ds doesn't know how to not move. When someone complained about ds, they put him in a room, examined him and sent us home really quickly. Very Happy But they were extremely nice and understanding.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics