Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Purim gifts for therapist

pina colada

Post Mon, Feb 15 2010, 10:35 pm
I would like to get ds's speech therapist a gift to give along with mm. Any ideas?

I would appreciate to hear especially from therapists if there was any particular gift you appreciated.

TIA

amother

Post Fri, Feb 07 2014, 12:24 am
Any ideas ? Would you give to a non Jeiwsh therapist ??

amother

Post Fri, Feb 07 2014, 6:53 am
If the therapist isn't Jewish, I would give around her holiday, not mine. I think gift cards to Amazon or Barnes & Noble are always appreciated. She can use the card to get stuff for herself or to get therapy materials.

amother

Post Fri, Feb 07 2014, 7:58 am
pina colada wrote:
I would like to get ds's speech therapist a gift to give along with mm. Any ideas?

I would appreciate to hear especially from therapists if there was any particular gift you appreciated.

TIA

A Speech therapist here. Please don't give a cookbook, soaps and hand creams or a $25 gift certificate to a store where the cheapest item is $90:-) As pesach is around the corner, cash is always the most appreciated. This is all not necessary but a nice gesture that goes a long way in making your therapist feel good about the many hours she has spent preparing and delivering her sessions to your child. Happy Purim :-) .

faigyl

Post Fri, Feb 07 2014, 10:28 am
I have alot of therapists and special ed teachers to give so I'm doing royal icing cookies that look like a cup of coffee and I'm bagging it in cellophane and I'm going to attach a gift card to a coffee store at the top.

mommyhood

Post Fri, Feb 07 2014, 10:39 am
I'm planning on giving a target gift card with a personal note. I figure anyone can find something to buy there and I'd rather not buy them an actual gift since I don't know know what they want.
For me Purim is around when my dc is stopping services so it will be a good bye present also.

boro parker

Post Fri, Feb 07 2014, 10:43 am
faigyl wrote:
I have alot of therapists and special ed teachers to give so I'm doing royal icing cookies that look like a cup of coffee and I'm bagging it in cellophane and I'm going to attach a gift card to a coffee store at the top.

nice idea! what are royal icing cookies...? can you post a picture?

faigyl

Post Fri, Feb 07 2014, 10:55 am
http://www.klickitatstreet.com......html

I got the idea from here.

Factory Girl

Post Mon, Feb 10 2014, 9:08 pm
as a therapist I get interesting things here and there... but the best thing you can give, I think its a gift card.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics