Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Besides judge judy and shark tank what else is interesting

amother

Post Sun, May 04 2014, 8:58 pm
???????

black and white

Post Sun, May 04 2014, 9:03 pm
What kind of shows do you enjoy?
Comedy, drama, documentaries?

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, May 04 2014, 9:50 pm
Comedy-big bang theory, the millers, two and a half men. Reality- dancing with the stars, americas got talent. Cop drama/comedy- hawaii five 0 and burn notice (the best show ever.) I also watch crisis which is a drama/thriller but im still deciding if I like it
And sometimes I watch castle

greenfire

Post Sun, May 04 2014, 9:58 pm
nothing ... they made tv entertainment just for those 2 shows ...

there's a world of variety in watching ... we cannot pinpoint what else is good based on judge judy alone ... & as far as I'm concerned shark tank is ridiculous

mr. selfridge on pbs ~ the true story of an eccentric man who opened up the first department store who coined the term 'the customer is always right'

chicago fire - even if you cannot stand drama - they're all hot & zexy

the big bang theory

modern family

two broke girls

the new girl

mork & mindy Wink

Eishes Chaim

Post Sun, May 04 2014, 10:10 pm
White collar is a winner. It has action, yet not as gory as CSI. Mostly deals with white collar criminals. It has a romance element, plus a brilliant strategy plot...

Scrabble123

Post Sun, May 04 2014, 10:21 pm
Eishes Chaim wrote:
White collar is a winner. It has action, yet not as gory as CSI. Mostly deals with white collar criminals. It has a romance element, plus a brilliant strategy plot...
white collar ended off terribly. It was my favorite show up until the ending. I don't even know if I'd recommend it under those circumstances,

amother

Post Sun, May 04 2014, 10:30 pm
Now I'm enjoying marriage boot camp bridezillas.

Eishes Chaim

Post Sun, May 04 2014, 11:14 pm
Scrabble123 wrote:
white collar ended off terribly. It was my favorite show up until the ending. I don't even know if I'd recommend it under those circumstances,

I disagree! The cliffhanger was a fantastic, and suspenseful season finale. They tied up all loose ends and made room for new things. I can't wait for season 6. I'm sure it'll be the best season yet.

pumpernickle

Post Sun, May 04 2014, 11:15 pm
I'm really enjoying undercover boss! It's awesome, educational, funny and entertaining. Plus, one full episode doesn't have with the other so you don't have to watch them in order and u can miss and continue on your convenience.

Scrabble123

Post Mon, May 05 2014, 12:32 am
Eishes Chaim wrote:
I disagree! The cliffhanger was a fantastic, and suspenseful season finale. They tied up all loose ends and made room for new things. I can't wait for season 6. I'm sure it'll be the best season yet.
they are thinking about not making a season 6.... That's the problem with the ending, otherwise I'd agree with you .

amother

Post Mon, May 05 2014, 2:45 am
Medical: Greys anatomy (favorite!), remedy
Drama: revenge (favorite!)
Comedy: two and a half men, 2 broke girls, baby daddy, Joey and Melissa,
Crime/law: suits, law and order svu, criminal minds, Rizzoli and Isles,
Reality: masterchef, top chef, Americas next top model, Americas got talent, britains got talent, American idol

Eishes Chaim

Post Mon, May 05 2014, 5:39 am
Scrabble123 wrote:
they are thinking about not making a season 6.... That's the problem with the ending, otherwise I'd agree with you .

I'm assuming you haven't checked the news. They were renewed for a 6 episode series finale. Filming will start shortly.

Scrabble123

Post Mon, May 05 2014, 5:57 am
No. Sorry. I gave up when I heard it may not be renewing after such an ending.. I'm very happy about the new season and in that case would highly recommend the show.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics