Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Degree Online/ working in Israel

supermama2

Post Mon, Nov 03 2008, 9:08 am
I'd like to earn a degree online if possible. IN say business or medical coding, not sure which would suit me best though. I suppose I'd start w/ an A.A. then try to work up from there later. I feel the need for some type of degree if G-d willing we make alyiah.. Maybe I could work from home there? Look forward to hearing from you! Very Happy

supermama2

Post Mon, Nov 03 2008, 10:23 am
anyone?

Tamiri

Post Mon, Nov 03 2008, 10:27 am
you would have to find companies willing to pay you to work at home. I assume you want to work for a U.S. employer but physically be in Israel.

supermama2

Post Mon, Nov 03 2008, 10:29 am
Well really I don't know if I'd be using an American company. This is all new to me but if we make alyiah I want some kind of degree even if it's just an Associates degree in business or medical billing. A B.S. is better I know but I just don't know if time and $$ will be there for that. Is it worth getting an Associates degree if my goal is to have some back up plan in Israel?

glowing

Post Sun, May 18 2014, 3:38 pm
I know there is an organization called TEMECH that is great in helping the frum woman get financial independence. look them up online..they have training courses for things like this and mayb be very helpful to you..
hatzlacha
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics