Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Seeking girls speaker

Tikva67

Post Wed, Jun 11 2014, 10:47 pm
I'm looking for a dynamic, upbeat speaker for a group of about 40-50 girls, age 11-13 (grade6). Someone who can connect, entertain and inspire...any leads?

zaq

Post Wed, Jun 11 2014, 10:58 pm
Don't you think it would help if you gave people a clue as to what you would like the person to speak about? Not to mention where? When? For pay or for free? One time, or on a regular basis?

I know someone dynamic and upbeat who can connect, entertain and inspire girls to love math. She also happens to be in Detroit. She might be willing to travel to speak, but she'd surely want her travel expenses covered, and it would have to be in the summer because she wouldn't be willing to lose time from work to do this.

Not that I think this is what you're looking for. Just trying to illustrate that the more meaningful detail you give, the more likely you are to get meaningful responses.

Smiling Wife

Post Thu, Jun 12 2014, 6:03 am
Where r u located? You are looking for a GIRL to speak or for someone to speak to girls?

r u willing to pay? etc? give more info plz

http://jewishspeakersgroup.com/speakers.html

Tikva67

Post Fri, Jun 13 2014, 7:15 pm
Thanks so much for your reply and recommendation. I have contacted the website and hopefully, they can help.

I see that my original post was short on information-sorry for that.
I am in NY and I am planning a Shabbos Bas Mitzva and wanted to include a speaker, if possible and feasible.
Of course, I would pay any speaker fee that is usual. Ideally, I am looking for someone who can relate and connect with this age group of girls.
Thanks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational