Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Weekend rental in lakewood house with pool

Judy

Post Mon, Jun 23 2014, 2:08 am
Anyone know of a place or house to rent in Lakewood or can be monsey too or anywhere nice for a weekend or extended weekend possibly this coming weekend but if that doesn't work out maybe a diff weekend. I'm looking for a place with a pool or very close easy access to one thats nice to be either for shabbos or for couple of days if the area has things to do. any ideas or if you know of anyone going away that would give their house(doesn't have to be super fancy just very decent and very clean) pls pm me. tia

Judy

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 12:03 pm
Anyone? Or any other ideas for an easy getaway for extended weekend? Can be a place in Catskills a nice house not dumpy bungalow or any ideas of places where there are Shabbos arrangements was thinking niagara but it's a little far and hotels are expensive now.

justmarried:)

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 12:28 pm
I saw a rental for soemthing in Lakewood with a pool. I can check my emails to look for it and send you the information later tonight from a computer

Judy

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 12:32 pm
Oh thanks pls send it as soon as you can I wanted to go tom or thurs where is it advertised?

justmarried:)

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 12:42 pm
The one I saw was advertised in the five towns shuls email group. But t was only available in august

bnm

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 2:00 pm
justmarried:) wrote:
The one I saw was advertised in the five towns shuls email group. But t was only available in august

can I have the info? sounds interesting.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics