Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
How much is this supposed to cost??

amother

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 6:41 pm
How much do you think it would cost to put in a new kitchen - cheap from ikea - and appliances??

BetsyTacy

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 7:24 pm
I don't know the answer, but I do know that it will depend on how big the kitchen is, how many cabinets you want, how many feet of counter tops, etc.

zigi

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 7:38 pm
ikea has kitchen calculators to help with the pricing on the website

ElTam

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 7:45 pm
Impossible to answer. Depends on how much you are doing, if you are paying contractors or doing it yourself, what options you choose, etc.

Try googling "cost to remodel kitchen" and reading some of the articles. If you are not going to DIY, make sure you get AT LEAST three quotes and check references.

Good luck. Remodeling a kitchen or bath is not for the faint of heart.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 8:09 pm
I don't know but I can tell you that I just bought...two stoves...2 dishwashers...a microwave...a decorative hood....a full fridge and freezer that's flush with cabinets....a washer and dryer...all stainless steel. After rebate it came out to $5500.
I can't answer you on the cost of a kitchen though.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 8:13 pm
amother wrote:
I don't know but I can tell you that I just bought...two stoves...2 dishwashers...a microwave...a decorative hood....a full fridge and freezer that's flush with cabinets....a washer and dryer...all stainless steel. After rebate it came out to $5500.
I can't answer you on the cost of a kitchen though.
Very Happy

Wow the same for me wAs over 10k. Where did u get appliances?

busymother

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 9:17 pm
I got a better quote for the cabinetry at Partners Home Supply in Cleveland. They deliver worldwide (I think).

Partners Home Supply
T: 440.710.1072

aniri

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 11:09 pm
I just installed a tiny new kitchen in my basement . With solid wood cabinets , laminated countertops, two sinks, one stove , one dishwasher, one microwave and one fridge it came to a little over $7,500. I looked on ikea's website for the same cabinets configuration it will be $1,000 less but it didn't include installation nor delivery. Cabinets were little over $3,000 and the rest were appliances. Hope it helps!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics