Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
What style shoes are young girls wearing now?

amother

Post Tue, Aug 12 2014, 10:26 pm
I really don't mean to sound so shallow.
I'm not really someone who is so into the fads and trends. though I do try to be basically in style. Uually end up being a season or year too late anyways... Rolling Eyes

I'm wondering what's the style of girls (younger elementary grades) shoes now.

I'm asking because it's that time of year and I am looking online but I don't even see anything I like (zappos, etc...)

I am beyond sick of the Vennitinis.
Are people still getting them for the coming year?
HAven't you all had enough of them? Even though they keep making different colors and variations?

I'd prefer not to walk into the frum stores and spend a fortune. But I don't see anything online that is nice.
HAs anyone ordered girls shoes online for this coming year that are not venitinis? what did you get? Maybe we will like it. I had enough of browsing the sites but I didn't finish looking.

thank you!

mommyofd1

Post Wed, Aug 13 2014, 10:26 pm
I also want to know!

Aetrsnrady

Post Thu, Aug 14 2014, 12:42 am
I wouldn't mind venettinis staying in a little longer. I like how the thick elastic strap keeps the feet IN the shoes. I'm not a fan of slip ons for school and my girls would refuse to wear Mary Janes.
I'd also like to know what people are buying for fall

amother

Post Mon, Aug 18 2014, 12:40 pm
Allright. I guess no one knows yet.. too early...

bookworm10

Post Mon, Aug 18 2014, 1:46 pm
I like venettinis. I like how they fit my daughter. I am going with the assumption that they are still going to be in style and I am trying to order last year's colors for now to save money.

You are not shallow. I dont consider myself someone who is too much into labels. I do know how hard it is to look online and not see anything. Sometimes by knowing what other people wear, and which companies to look for, it makes it easier.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 18 2014, 2:07 pm
I always bought the Venettinis, at least the last few years. Now I finally decided on the Naturinos. Yes the mary janes for the girls and closed ones for the boys. I think they look cufe and neat.
Anon because you can all find my kids on the street with thier new Natorinos. LOL Everyone knows I was a big fan of venettinis.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics